Sunday 25 September 2011

[www.keralites.net] I Hate LOnlinezz But It Lovez Me More

 

I Hate LOnlinezz But It Lovez Me More 



Everytime the phone rings , I breathe in slowly & pray
that it's finally you, calling to say
I MISS YOU TOO .. !!

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 
 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶. Sorry I Can !!



Have you ever really cried for someone more than you wanted to?
Have you ever tried to love him in spite of all the pain?Will you keep loving him, even though he's whispering someone else's name?



" I thought being happy was the most toughest thing on earth, but the toughest is acting happy with all unspoken pain inside "
 


You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever ... !!




I want to be the girl he's scared to lose, the one where he can't walk away from knowing she's mad at him, The one who can't fall asleep without her voice being the last one he hears. the one he can't live without .. !!



Everyday that goes by it seems like I discover something new about you to love it's incredible to me how one can make such a big difference in my life, you touch me in a way no one else ever has and gave me so many reasons to love you...



A REAL man doesn't Love million girls" He Loves one girl in a million ways .. !!



" I want to REFRESH my mind, DELETE all my problems, UNDO all my mistakes, and SAVE those amazing moments .. !! "


“ Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option ”
 


i dOnt knOw hOw much i luvd You when u WAS wid me .. but NW, i can surely say onething that .. I'M missing YoU more dan i LoVeD U' .. !!


Staying In LOVE With Someone Even If You Know You Can't be Together In Future .. Is Like .. Standing In Rain You Know Your Are Gonna be Sick But Still You Stand There Because It Feels Great .. !!


If You Look Inside A Girl's Heart And See How Much She Cries ..You Will Find Secrets .. Promises..And Lies..But What You Will See The Most Is How Hard She Tries To Stay Strong .. When Nothing Is Right And Every Things Wrong .. 



A small luv story... ♥ ♥
A boy and a girl Loved each other very much.
Unfortunatel...y the Girl Died..:(
Boy was Upset so much;
and he couldn't Stop his Tears.
...He kept on Crying Day and Night..:'(
Many People gave Sympathy,
but no Argument could Stop His Tears.
One Night He Slept and had a Dream;
He saw the Girl in Heaven with so many Girls
of Her age.
He felt Relax..
But He Noticed that every Girl was in Fairy
Dress;
and had a Lightened Candle in their Hands,
but his GF had a Candle which was not
Lightened..!
He asked Her:
"Y Ur Candle is not Lightened?"
She said:
"Whenever I enlighten My Candle;
Ur Tears fall on it..!
Please Stop Crying.."
 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment