Friday 27 January 2017

[www.keralites.net] A WONDERFUL PRAYER FOR THOSE ABOVE 40..

 

-
A wonderful prayer for those above 40...
Almighty God you know that I am growing older.
Keep me from becoming too talkative, from repeating all my jokes and anecdotes, and particularly keep me from falling into the tiresome habit of expressing an opinion on every subject.
Release me from craving to straighten out everyone's affairs.
Keep my mind free from recital of endless details.
Give me wings to get to the point.
Give me the grace, dear GOD, to listen to others as they describe their aches and pains.
Help me endure the boredom with patience and keep my lips sealed, for my own aches and pains are increasing in number and intensity, and the pleasure of discussing them is becoming sweeter as the years go by.
Teach me the glorious lesson that occasionally, I might be mistaken. Keep me reasonably sweet.
I do not wish to be a saint (Saints are so hard to live with), but a sour old person is the work of the devil.
Make me thoughtful, but not moody,; helpful, but not pushy; independent, yet able to accept with graciousness favors that others wish to bestow on me.
Free me of the notion that simply because I have lived a long time, I am wiser than those who have not lived so long. I am older, but not necessarily wiser!
If I do not approve of some of the changes that have taken place in recent years, give me the wisdom to keep my mouth shut.
GOD knows that when the end comes,
I would like to have a friend or two left.
Image may contain: one or more people and text
 
    MANGALORE
Think Good Do Good
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hegdemd
& Whatsap Group +91 93433 66788
Twitter:MDHEGDE888

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment