Monday 30 January 2017

[www.keralites.net] Fwd: ​Total Surrender!

 

 

​​Total Surrender!


This is a beautiful story about  Krishna 's flute  wth great Moral.

Everyday Krishna would go in the garden and say to all the plants, "I love you".

The plants were very happy and responded saying "Krishna,we love You too".

One day Krishna rushed quickly into the garden very alarmed.

He went to the bamboo plant and the bamboo plant asked,"Krishna, what´s wrong?"

Krishna said "I have something to ask you, but it is very difficult".

The bamboo said "Tell me: if I can, I will give it to you".

So Krishna said "I need your life. I need to cut you".

The bamboo thought for a while and then said "You don´t have any other choice. You don't have any other way ?"

Krishna said, "No, no other way".

And it said "OK" and gave himself up.

So Krishna cut the bamboo n made holes in it, and each time, he carved the holes, the bamboo was crying in pain ....

Krishna made a beautiful flute out of it n this flute was with him all the time.24 hours a day, it was with Krishna.

Even the Gopis were jealous of the flute.

They said, "Look, Krishna is our Lord, but yet we get to spend only some time with him.

He wakes up with you, He sleeps with you, all the time you are with him".

Gopis asked the bamboo, "Tell us your secret. What secret do you have, that the Lord treasures you so much ?"

And the bamboo said "The secret is that,

I gave myself up, and he did whatever was right for me, in the process I had to undergo a lot of pain.

And the Lord does whatever he wants with me, whenever he wants with me and however he wants with me. I have just become His instrument.

 

 

The Moral:
So this is complete surrender: where God can do whatever He wants with you, whenever He wants, as He wants.Trust Him completely and have faith in Him and always think you are in His hands ... what can go wrong?

 

 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Cool Kis <cooolkis@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment