Friday 17 June 2016

[www.keralites.net] MESSAGE FOR A DAUGHTER

 

 Message For A Daughter*:x lovestruck
I had a thought yesterday that made me very sad.
I'll never know you as an old woman.
My job as a mother is not to teach you to be an amazing kid, but to teach you to be an extraordinary adult. I want to guide you so that when you are an old woman, you will look back on your life and feel that it was well lived.
These are the things I wish for you when you become an old woman:
When your hair turns silver and your skin turns a bit sallow, I hope that your eyes shine as brightly as they do today. (tweet this)
I hope your happy memories outweigh your worries.
I hope you dance...even if it's slowly.
I hope the world is good and that kind people surround you.
I hope you have a companion, be it a partner, a child or a friend.
I hope the mistakes you've made in life have been long forgotten and the bright spots sparkle.
I hope you found a unicorn.
I hope you celebrated every birthday with those that you love.
I hope you travelled and laughed and sang at the top of your lungs.
I hope you did work that you loved, that you helped people and that you prayed daily.
I hope you aren't in too much pain.
I hope you let your kids stay up late so that you could snuggle under the covers and tell each other secrets. I hope you have grandchildren and that they talk...constantly.
As the years pass, my greatest wish is that I taught you well. That you were able to fight when you needed to and give in when you wanted to. That you helped others and were kind to yourself.
I hope you shine.
I know you'll shine.
And I hope. I really, really hope....that I taught you well.
-------------------
GOD BLESS YOU
- M.D.HEGDE MANGALORE

 M. D. Hegde
MANGALORE
Think Good Do Good
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hegdemd
& Whatsap Group +91 90355 30833
Twitter:MDHEGDE888

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment