Monday 20 June 2016

[www.keralites.net] Good Morning

 







 

Morning Words Just For You !!



"Some poems don't rhyme, and
some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end.
Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and
making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

~   Gilda Radner




To acquire knowledge, one must study;
 but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.


~   Marilyn vos Savant



Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to
yourself.

~   Antoine De Saint-Exupery




"Don't be too hard on yourself.
There are plenty of people willing to do that for you.
Love yourself and be proud of everything that you do.
Even mistakes mean you're trying."

~   Susan Gale

The Hardest Thing To Do May Turn Out To Be The Best Thing


I told you I'd move on. I told you I'd let you go someday. Honestly, it was the hardest thing I've ever done but it was worth it. For me, for my heart. You hurt me so bad. You killed my trust, you changed me. I knew I could be strong enough to let you go. I knew it and I did it. I can't explain how proud I am. Because I'm the only one who knows how much you hurt me. But here I am now, healing. We may love the wrong person, cry for the wrong person, but one thing is sure, mistakes will help us find the right person someday. — Unknown
 
There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. And in the end you learn who is fake, who is true and who would risk it all for you.
 




__._,_.___

Posted by: "K.G. GOPALAKRISHNAN" <kgopalakrishnan52@yahoo.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (187)

Check out the automatic photo album with 6 photo(s) from this topic.
Borders_0023.gif Borders_0023.gif IMG-20151007-WA0002.jpg image.png Borders_040.gif

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment