Thursday, 9 June 2016




A 21-year-old girl was wearing a pair of contact lenses for a meeting of barbecue.
While she was baking the barbecue, he looked at the coals of fire continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes she began to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one knew why she was doing it.
So in the hospital, the doctor said that his eyes were permanently blinded by the contact lens he'd used.
Contact lenses are made of plastic materials and due to the heat of charcoal, melted it.
Do not wear contact lenses while cooking because they can overheat!
M.d. Hegde's photo.

 M. D. Hegde
Think Good Do Good
& Whatsap Group +91 90355 30833


Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to
Send your posts to
Send your suggestions to

To unsubscribe send a mail to




No comments:

Post a Comment