Tuesday 7 June 2016

Re: [www.keralites.net] I CURE ALL THE DISEASES - Dr.RADHE SHYAM

 

Dr. Radhe,

How are you sir?. I read so much for Diabetes cure. I have tried several different types from America .Not much help. I also have an artificial aortic valve. For that I take Warfrin .I have to have blood check once or twice a week because it changes all the time. I am a Hindu person. I do not eat meat on Mon , Tue, and Friday. Some time the nurse finds it difficult to take out my blood. She has to poke the needle several places to get enough blood for the pathology.

Please sir can you help me here and with my diabetes. I am 66 years young.

Thank you in advance sir,

Suchendra Narayan


From: "♣ ♣ ♣M.D. HEGDE♣ ♣ ♣ hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in [Keralites]"
To:
Sent: Monday, 30 May 2016, 22:43
Subject: [www.keralites.net] I CURE ALL THE DISEASES - Dr.RADHE SHYAM

I cure all diseases, including breast cancer - Dr. Radhe Shyam

Dr. Radhe Shyam is a Allopathic Doctor was working in USA.

We use whatever is found in nature to cure every possible disease. Breast cancer is extremely simple to cure. Asthma, paralysis, diabetes, cholesterol, arthritis, back pain, kidney failure, etc. can all be cured. India possesses enormous wealth, says Dr. Radhe Shyam. Hosted by Madhav Das and produced by Suresh Menon, Sushma Multimedia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sskH2qP4siA 23 minutes 30 seconds


The producer of this video is Mr. Suresh Menon

Suresh Menon is a post-graduate in Aeronautical Engineering from IIT Madras. He quit a high-paying job to pursue his passion of filmmaking. He has been around since 1994.

http://sureshmenonfilm.blogspot.in/…/i-cure-all-diseases-in…

Please share this .

I cure all diseases, including breast cancer - Dr. Radhe Shyam

We use whatever is found in nature to cure every possible disease. Breast cancer is extremely simple to cure. Asthma, paralysis, diabetes, cholesterol,…

I cure all diseases, including breast cancer - Dr. Radhe Shyam



image




I cure all diseases, including breast cancer - Dr. Radh...
 
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo
 

M. D. Hegde
MANGALORE
Think Good Do Good

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hegdemd
Whatsap Group
Twitter:MDHEGDE888
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Suchendra Narayan <suchendra.narayan@yahoo.com.au>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment