Thursday 21 January 2016

[www.keralites.net] Sunita Khedekar, paintings

 

"I am a Surrey, UK based artist. I paint on wide range of subjects including contemporary landscapes abstract art. My favourite medium is acrylic on canvas. My paintings feature cheerful colours and unique texture quality.

I love to paint, and am inspired by the whole concept of creativity; the idea that a blank canvas can be turned into something that someone will cherish is very exciting to me. I also enjoy the fact that a painting can mean different things to different people. I have been very happy painting with acrylics for most of my life.

Although beautiful english countryside landscapes, hills, small villages fascinates me, I would say nature had influenced my style. I think that subconsciously whaterver I have seen around me has had an effect on me, teaching me about form, colour and technique, texture and I like to think I have absorbed these lessons into the work I do."

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?B?4pmA4pa44pa34pmC4pmjIC3QvM670Y/igrjSouG7i9Wk0qLhuqEtIOKZo+KZgOKWuOKWt+KZgg==?= <ma22grupos@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment