Friday 15 January 2016

[www.keralites.net] Funny Prayers from Kids

 

"Dear God, maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they each had their own rooms.
It works out OK with me and my brother."

"Dear God, if you watch in Church on Sunday
I will show you my new shoes."


"Dear God, is Pastor Dan a friend of yours, or
do you just know him through the business?"

"Dear God, I heard the moon was made of cheese.
Tonight half of it is missing. Did you get hungry?"


"Dear God, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday night.
That was really cool."

""Dear God, please take care of my daddy, mommy, sister, brother, my doggy and me.
Oh, please take care of yourself,
God. If anything happens to you, we're gonna be in a big mess."


"Dear God, if You can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it.
I'm having a real good time like I am!"


"Dear God, I say your prayer every night, 'lead us not into temptation and deliver us some e-mail' but I never
get an e-mail from you.
Do you have my right address?"


"Dear God, when my mom makes leftovers,
do I have to pray for the food again?"


 



 




"Dear God, I went to this wedding and they were kissing right there in church.
Is that OK?"


"Dear God, thank You for the baby brother but what
I prayed for was a puppy."


"Dear God, it must be super hard to love all the people in the world, especially my brother.
I don't know how You do it."


"Dear God, I love Christmas and Easter. Could you please put another Holiday in the middle,
there's nothing good in there now."


"Dear God, are you actually invisible or
is that just a trick?"


"Dear God, I want to be just like my daddy when I grow up but without so
much hair all over."


"Dear God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart I had to have
3 stitches and a shot."


"Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he
uses his golf words in the house?"


"Dear God, my Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy.
How far back do you go?


"Dear God, do you draw the lines around the countries?
If you don't, who does?"


"Dear God, did you mean for giraffes to look like that or
was it an accident?"


"Dear God, in Bible times,
did they really talk that fancy?"



 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Cool Kis <cooolkis@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment