Monday 21 December 2015

[www.keralites.net] Sex Tonight?

 

Sex Tonight?

   I've never quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing or why men think with their head and women with their heart.


  For example…One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion started to heat up, but then she said "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." 

   I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

Posted @ Keralties.net

 

   So she said the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear...'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman, enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

   Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

   The very next day, I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out for a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, high-end department store.  I walked around with her while she tried on several very expensive outfits.  She couldn't decide which one to take so  I told her we'd just buy them all.  She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said let's get a pair for each outfit.  We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

    Let me tell you...she was so excited.  She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck.  I started to think she was testing me, because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.  But, I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey, take that too!'

    She appeared to be almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.  Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear; let's go to the cashier.'

  I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

    Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled,  'WHAT?'

    I then said 'Honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial means as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.' And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

   Apparently, I'm not having sex tonight either…


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Cool Kis <cooolkis@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment