Monday 26 October 2015

[www.keralites.net] Beautiful Morning Poem

 

Beautiful Morning Poem !!

...Join Keralites, Have fun & be Informed.




This is the beginning of a new day.

I have been given this day to use as I will.

I can waste it, or use it.



I can make it a day long to be remembered

for its joy, its beauty and its achievements,

or it can be filled with pettiness.



What I do today is important because

I am exchanging a day of my life for it.

When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever,

but I shall hold something which I have traded for it.

It may be no more than a memory, but

if it is a worthy one I shall not regret the price.

I want it to be gain not loss, good not evil,

success not failure.

The Different Ways We Choose To Live

ALWAYS remember, we all have our own opinions and beliefs. We have different ways in dealing with life's troubles and joys. To survive our differences without hurting each other is what GOODNESS is all about. Dodinsky


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: "K.G. GOPALAKRISHNAN" <kgopalakrishnan52@yahoo.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment