Saturday 22 August 2015

[www.keralites.net] ALWAYS AND FOREVER……. 17.08.2015 [2 Attachments]

 

Thought Of the Day
 
 
"We implore the mercy of God, not that He may leave us at peace in our vices, but that He may deliver us from them."
 
 
 — Blaise Pascal

 
 
The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. — Proverbs 11:25 (KJV)
God is a giving and generous God. He longs for his children to be like him in this grace. Our place on earth is not to be hoarders or collectors of blessing, forgiveness, wealth, and opportunity. No, following the lead of our Eternal Father, we are to be conduits of blessing, forgiveness, wealth, and opportunity. As we are generous like God, we trust that he will in turn make sure we are blessed and refreshed in the ways that will draw us more and more into his character and more able to help others in the future.

Prayer

Holy God, I thank you for all the great examples of generosity that have graced my life. Whether rich or poor, these conduits of your grace have taught me that I, too, can be more like you in this way. Bless my heart with trust and faith as I seek to be more generous with others in my grace, forgiveness, finances, encouragement, and time. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 
 

 
 
 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 

 

 

 

 
ALWAYS AND FOREVER…….

Always and forever I'll walk with Thee,
Standing in Your shadow so blessed and free.

Knowing You'll guide me all through the day
With Your comforting hand to lead the way

I praise You Lord for all You've done
For my life's path and victories won!

There's no greater friend that I could find
Than You my Savior with love divine!

My Life forever Yours will be
For all You gave on Calvary!

This love could never be repaid
Your Grace has taken me all the way!

Thank you for forgiving me
And opening my eyes so I can see.

That Grace and Love will over flow
When always and forever with You I'll go!

Always and forever I will follow You,
Always and forever for your love so True!

Linda Sue Etling

 

 

 
The culture doesn't dictate truth; the Gospel dictates truth.

 

 
 
Start your day with a smile J
 
 
I was a new Army basic trainee at Fort McClellan, Alabama. One
requirement was a demanding 12-mile march.

We got started at 6 a.m. and were pumped up for the trek.

An hour or so later, feeling the heavy load of our packs, we
wondered if the end would ever come. "Men," our sergeant yelled,
"you're doing a fine job. We've already covered four miles!"

Revitalized, we picked up the pace.

Tht's when he added, "We should reach the starting point any
minute now."

 

 

 

 
As for me and my house, We will serve the Lord.
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: "K.G. GOPALAKRISHNAN" <kgopalakrishnan52@yahoo.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
BKG Image _ 8.jpg Image8.jpg

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment