Wednesday 25 June 2014

[www.keralites.net] Good Morning

 

I thought my dreams were impossible

 

But God said, "All things are possible."

 

I was lost and confused. I thought l'd never find

a solution, God said, " I will direct your steps"

 

I almost gave up. I thought I couldn't do it,

But God said, " You can do all things."

 

I almost quit. I thought my efforts weren't worth

The trouble, but God said, "It will be worth it."

 

I thought I'd never make it.

I thought I didn't have what it takes,

But God said, " I'll supply all your needs."

 

I was worried. I felt trapped beneath a mountain

Of despair, but God said, "Cast your worries on me."

 

I thought I couldn't do it, because I wasn't smart enough,

God said, "I give you wisdom"

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment