Saturday 10 May 2014

[www.keralites.net] WHAT JUNEBUG LOVES

 

Destination Wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with Photos by Chris + Lynn Photographers – Lana and Roger

April 8, 2014 | christine
There's nothing like a good Cabo wedding to put me in the mood for a refreshing margarita! Lana and Roger's wedding is nothing short of incredible and the photos from Chris + Lynn Photographers capture the atmosphere of their fabulous destination wedding perfectly. So I'll just close my eyes and pretend I'm watching the sun set over the Pacific – a girl can dream, can't she?
The Couple: Lana and Roger
The Wedding: 11.5.2013 – Esperanza Resort, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The Goals: Our main priority was to not go overboard on the wedding talk. We assigned evenings to discuss wedding and made all our decisions together without any surprises.
The Design: Our main goal was to create a relaxing non-stressful week that would be like nothing our guests experienced before. We wanted everything to be big and beautiful..including the invitations, flowers, entertainment and circus performers. The decor was extravagant, fun, and memorable.
The Look: My dress was like a fairy tale princess dress – I loved the soft blush colour, the embroidered bodice and the beautiful train, which looked gorgeous in the wind. Most of all, I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. That is why I decided to wear my hair down and do my own makeup. My accessories (earrings and bracelet) were from Tejani which I was very happy with. They were beautiful and eye catching without being gaudy. I wanted to keep it simple and elegant.
The Moments: The whole day was absolutely incredible. I loved getting ready with my girls in the room. I received a sweet card from Roger while getting ready which was really special. When my dad walked me down the aisle I was so happy and excited and then once I saw Roger it was all grins from there. My dance with both my dad and Roger were so memorable and touching. The circus performers and dance party we had after was a riot! Roger's favourite part of the day was seeing me at the top of the stairs as I approached the ceremony.
The Advice: Schedule time to talk about wedding planning and avoid it becoming a part of your everyday life. Compromise is key. Don't sweat the small stuff and don't let silly pitfalls ruin your day.

 

Asal.Kashfi
 
 

 


 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment