Friday 18 April 2014

[www.keralites.net] Good Morning Have a Nice Saturday

 



 
 


 
  Good Morning Have a Nice Saturday 

 
Sending u 1000 smiles take 1 for now
Keep the remaining 999 under ur pillow,
Pick out 1 every morning coz
I want 2 see u smiling always. Good Morning

 

 
We perceive wen love begins and wen it declines by our embarrassment when alone together.   
The best proof of love iz trust.   
Promise me u will never forget me becoz if I thought u would I'd nvr leave.   
If I had a rose 4 every time I thought of u, I'd b picking roses for a lifetime.  

 
Love is the irresistible desire 2 b irresistibly desired.   
All that I love loses half its pleasure if u r not there to share it.  
A lawful kiss iz never worth a stolen one.   
This iz ur life and its ending one minute at a time.  

 
Half our life iz spent trying 2 find something 2 do with the time we have rushed through life trying 2 save.   
You tried ur best and u failed miserably. The lesson is never try.   
Happiness iz not a goal, bt a way of life.   
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.  

 
Always tell the truth. That way, u dont have 2 remember what u said.   
No guy is worth your tears the ones who are wont make you cry   
Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you   
Life is a lesson youll learn it when youre through  

 
Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live   
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give   
Love me now, Love me never. But if you love me, Love me forever   
Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget  

 
Roses are red, violets are blue. I'll never love anyone like i loved you   
Having nothing, nothing can you lose   
I'm not werid! I'm gifted   
This is ur life and its ending one minute at a time.  

 
If u love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always urs. If they dont, they never were.    
The real problem iz in the heart mind of men. It is easier 2 denature plutonium than 2 denature the evil spirit of man.   
You have not lost ur smile at all, its right under ur nose. U just forgot it was there.  

 

 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment