Friday 7 March 2014

[www.keralites.net] They Have No Facility to Vote

 

Dear friends,
 

39,000 people have joined us. We all want our soldiers to be allowed to vote easily. The Election Commissioner (EC) has not taken action yet.

Elections have been declared and we have very little time. I need your help again to mobilise more signatures.

Let's remind the EC that this is an important issue that needs a solution immediately. Forward this mail to your friends and ask them to sign the petition and give our jawans a chance to vote.

Make Sure Our Armed Forces Personnel Are Able to Vote

By Rajeev Chandrasekhar
 
Sign My Petition
 

I am a Rajya Sabha MP. I strongly believe every citizen has the right to vote. But I know that our soldiers hardly vote.

It is almost impossible for the 23 lakh soldiers who serve and protect us, to participate in our democracy.

This is because the Election Commission has not provided them good voting facilities. This is a national shame!

 you and I can change this reality.

I have started this petition asking the Chief Election Commissioner, V. Sampath, to ensure that armed forces personnel are able to vote in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.

 in the next few months, you and I would be voting in the general elections. But, many of our soldiers might not vote unless Mr. Sampath takes immediate action.

 

I know that if we show him that several thousand Indians are demanding it from him, he will take action faster.

 

 

Join me in ensuring that our soldiers are able to vote easily in this election. Sign my petition and forward this email to your friends.

Let's ensure that our brave men and women in the armed forces can easily exercise their democratic right to vote.

 

 

 

Jai Hind.

Rajeev Chandrasekhar via Change.org

 

 

Sign My Petition

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment