Thursday 10 October 2013

[www.keralites.net] WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

 

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
http://youtu.be/cenr_DfDuSo - What a wonderful world world this would be ( song by James Taylor, Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel)
One of the best harmony songs ever done. Simple...by three of the most recognized voices in70's era.
The best ever write-up on a wonderful world

What a Wonderful World

Louis Armstrong

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
Theyre really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
Theyll learn much more than Ill never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.


 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment