Tuesday 10 September 2013

[www.keralites.net] TDS on NRO Account

 

Dear All,

 
I received the following information from South Indian Bank.

 
"from this financial year onwards NRO a/c holders have to mandatory submit the TRC certificate .In the absence of TRC, tds deduction will be @ 30.90 % .I believe that ,by now you might have received mails & SMS regarding the same sent from our NRI cell .As your country do not issue the certificate ,tds deduction shall be @ 30.90 %.I am informing this to avoid any future inconvenience"

 
I am in Bahrain and there is no authority here to issue TRC. What shall I do.

 
I have not received such notification from any other banks.

 
Jose
 
 
  

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment