Friday 27 September 2013

[www.keralites.net] Good Night Friday

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 

 
 
Good night my sweetheart, this night shall go by,
Keep dreaming my love below the lovely blue sky,
I know it is difficult to be apart,
But, this is the saddest part,
Do not feel lonely, coz the night will go,
And, this is my way to show,
That I love you and wish you good night!

 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 

 

 
Keep dreaming about me in the night,
Do not lose the beautiful sight,
Wait for the morning, when I will be with you,
The day so bright, it will be so new,
Good night for now with lots of kiss,
You know I miss you as much as you miss,
Good night

 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment