Tuesday 17 September 2013

[www.keralites.net] Dont Forget To Smile!!!!

 







Life is Unfair
But don't feel Alone
I am always with you to make you smile



Inline image 2




As you know life is unfair
�so what???? if life is unfair,
�Cryng is not solution .Don't Cry
Listen to me my dearest
�My Heart Always beat with ur heart beats we are two bodies but a single soul.
�I can't see tears coming out from your beautiful eyes.. so please don't cry



Inline image 3



�Don't feel lonely
�You Can feel I am Always Around you
�You can heal on me, Let me give you a hug



Inline image 5



�Smile always as u look the most beautiful girl in world
�when you are smiling



Inline image 4





�Time is not same
always happines and sadnes is written in our luck
�if today you are sad for sure tomorrow happines is waiting for you.
�If today is night of sorrow in your life
�There wil be a morning of happines soon




Inline image 4




�Time never stops .... So wait for good times.
�There wil be joy in your life that you will enjoy your days and nights.



Inline image 3




�So always Be Strong
�Be a Strong girl
�Be Brave my dearest...as you are a Ideal Personality always




Inline image 1





�I am with you to share your happy moments and sad moments always
�Call me when ever you feel alone i wil be beside you. I PROMISE.
�I wil walk with you holding your hands
�As i promise you that i am with u always



Inline image 7




�Believe me there wil be no miracle
but you must try to find happines on ur own



Inline image 6





�Look into my eyes how much care and love i have for you
�And i wana see u a strong women in future
�So Sweet Heart Life is Beautiful look it with my eyes as i look my world is nice when you are with me




Inline image 7





Let me give you a kiss with love and passion
All i am doing is only to make u smile
so please don't forget to smile!!!




Inline image 5
Inline image 8

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment