Tuesday 13 August 2013

[www.keralites.net] I miss You

 

I miss the hours we would spend talking,
being open and honest and free


I miss how my heart would breath a sigh of
relief because you brought me peace


I miss the feeling of hope and happiness
and how with you I always felt content


I miss the hours I would spend lying
by your side tracing the lines upon your skin


I miss the way you held me close enough
to hear your heartbeat, I wish I could hear it again


I miss you every minute of everyday
it's an ache, a sadness, an emptiness
that doesn't ever go away



www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment