Wednesday 28 August 2013

Re: [www.keralites.net] Our Attitude Defines Life

Greetings, My name is AIXA FERNANDEZ ROSALES
I am asking all those who send me information to my email support to resolve the current personal situation that I have right now.
Since January of this year I have my mother in bed, she suffered a cerebral ischemic stroke has damaged the entire right side of the body and also suffers from permanent incontinence.
I am requesting urgent help to find packages stably adult disposable diapers because they help me achieve a better quality of life as far as concerns higienese.
CUBA Location where the presence of this type of product in stores is nonexistent, you want the support of sending my address to help 2 packages of disposable diapers adult size L 40 units for severe urinary incotinencia.
My street address is:
Tejar No. 59 between Lawton and Anastaso.
Municipio 10 de October . Havana
Thanks for your attention
 


De: Prince <princy_to@yahoo.co.uk>
Para:
Enviado: Lunes 19 de agosto de 2013 1:50
Asunto: [www.keralites.net] Our Attitude Defines Life

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.
Our Attitude Defines Life
Life is Best for those who want to Live it,
Life is Difficult for those who want to Analyze it,
Life is worst for those who want to Criticize it,
Our Attitude Defines Life...
As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
Enjoy Your Life,
Laugh so Hard That even Sorrow Smiles at You,
Live Life so Well That even Death Loves to see you Alive,
Fight so Hard That even Fate accepts its Defeat...

�/div>
�It's better to be alone than to be in bad company.


�/div>
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
Prince

www.keralites.net


No comments:

Post a Comment