Wednesday 3 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] Unfortunate Product Names

I was going to pee on your drink, but it seems you already did



Refresh your breath with some BONER.

If it makes you feel any better about its English connotation, in Spanish it means "fart".

"For the breath of confidence." Yeah, I'll take my RETARDEX to school!

Wasted and broke? Yep, that's me!

In case you want a Tranny in the shower...

They actually come in three flavors: fried chicken, bulgogi and (these) sesame seed.

Is that Mount Sinai in the background?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Who doesn't love the occasional golden shower ?

You're not fooling ME! I speak English...

"I'm the shit," said this toilet paper.

Kockt Up Cola: it "explodes" in your mouth.

Very healthy, they say. 

Ghetto's toothpaste
www.keralites.net

No comments:

Post a Comment