Sunday 7 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] How to cancel car ownership in ksa

 

Dear all
Need yr help
10yrs back I gave my car in junkyard (tashliya) and person doing all this has told me that is cancelled from my name but to my surprise I checked on
moi.gov which was introduced last week the car shows still under my name

But istemara (expired) and number plate is showing old

I don't know how to cancel this car from my name
Person who has done is not in my contact

Tks


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment