Saturday 3 November 2012

[www.keralites.net] You broke my heart .......!

 



Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
You broke my heart
What am i to say
Didn't you think
Before you threw us away
Why did you do it
Was i not enough

Did you think the pain wouldn't hurt me
Didn't you think you would lose my trust
Why did you hurt me
And then hurt me more
Why do you think its sorted
And brush the probs under the door
Why cant you see
I`ve changed so much
Not that i like it
But i had to get tough
This anger that eats me so
Drives me mad but i cant let it go
I cry and scream
But there not heard
Want to run away
Never be found
But thats not right
Nor would i be mean
I just want to find peace
Not sorrow no more for me
No more pain please
I cant hack it you see
Cause one day
It will end me
I'm not punishing myself
Nor punishing you
But i just cant take it
I`m black and blue.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment