Thursday 25 October 2012

[www.keralites.net] Air India does not spare Domestic Passengers too..the cruelty o Malayalees continues

 

Air India does not spare Domestic Passengers too...

Air India has stopped flights on Tuesedays from Kochi to Bangalore. The announcment appeared in yesterday's news papers. This is due to winter-time re-scheduling of flights with effect from 28th October, 2012. I am an affected person since I had booked 2 seats in Air India flight starting at 2.05 on 6th Nov.2012 which is a Tuesday, one for me and the other for my wife.  We are to fly to Canada from Bangalore on 7th. November early morning. I am a habitual reader of web-editions of Malayalam newspapers and I read about this alarming information at 3 am. My common sense and quick action only could save me by enabling to book 2 seats in Spicejet through the net. When I checked the websites of spicejet and  2 other private airlines, all the seats were fully booked within just half an hour's time.

Nandakumar


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment