Sunday 21 October 2012

Re: [www.keralites.net] എയര്‍ ഇന്ത്യയുടെ അനാസ്‌ഥ വീണ്ടും == BOYCOTT AIR INDIA ==

 

Hi, Hello,

I am happy to note that Gods Own Country is going to have own Airline Kerala Express.
 
It is going to be an Airline of the People by the People for the People.

We are going to see  soon how it is going to shape up whether like Air India or better than
Air India.

By the way those of us who are all complaining; Are we happy with the working of KSRTC.

I hold no brief for AI or AI Express but I want to ask why we dont think of Boycotting
GF,SV, etc when their flights are delayed.  All of us who are complaining do not so much
as even  utter a word when facing similar situations with foreign carriers which I was witness
to so often  from close quarters.  (I am from Kerala) and I have worked in these Airports viz. Dubai,
Dhahran,Dammam,Tripoli,Jeddah,Singapore,Delhi,Abu Dhabi,Sharjah etc.

We people from Kerala only make noise while in India and also strike work only here. When we go abroad
why we keep our mouth shut is beyond me although I had seen KSCC people strike work in Tripoli
and I had to go to their help in repatriating them back to Kerala way back in 1981.

Most Keralities believe in Communism but I  am sorry to say we do not worship our work.
We  do not do our Duty but we do not spare others when they fail.

One of my Maharashtrian friends aptly said those Keralites born and brought up outside Kerala has a
different take on everything.

We love only Kerala and we do not love our Nation which is called India although we land in
large numbers everywhere in search of jobs but do not do any job in Kerala.

I hope members will take this in the right spirit as there are two sides to a Coin.

RGDS RAM  

.   . 

 


From: anitha g chandran <anitha.gina@gmail.com>
To: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:59 PM
Subject: RE: [www.keralites.net] എയര്‍ ഇന്ത്യയുടെ അനാസ്‌ഥ വീണ്ടും == BOYCOTT AIR INDIA ==

 
Hai,
 
I appreciate your strong will power. For the last 18 years in KSA, I have never used the service of AIR INDIA.
 
I asked one of my friends, why does he choose AIR INDIA over SAUDIA?
 
Do you know what was his reply?
 
SAUDIA do not serve liquor, whereas AIR INDIA serves liquor!!!
 
It will be a dream for  malayalees to boycott AIR INDIA unless they change their attitude.
 
I have boycotted AIR INDIA long ago.
 
regards
 
From: Keralites@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Keralites@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of geekay
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:38 AM
To: Keralites
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net]
എയര്‍ ഇന്ത്യയുടെ അനാസ്‌ഥ വീണ്ടും == BOYCOTT AIR INDIA ==
 
 
Hi all,
 
This refers to few mails / post from few members, asking all expats to BOYCOTT AIR INDIA...
 
Believe me......Only ONCE , I had experienced the "comforts" of the famous AIR INDIA...during one of my vocation trips to India...That time flight was unduly delayed, A/C was not working, and the attitude of the staff members to some of the co-passengers was too deplorable and pathetic..
 
That was the first and the last trip by AIR INDIA...and on all other occasions, even if I had to pay few extra money for tickets for GULF AIR or SAUDI AIRLINES or ETIHAD AIRWAYS, I had opted for that, rather than choosing AIR INDIA.. On one occasion, when the ticket fares were too high, and the only option available was AIR INDIA, I cancelled the option of travelling that year.....I thought it was not worth it...
 
But how many will be there as adamant as we "boast and post" our slogan to boycott AIR INDIA  ? Can we, or are we that mentally strong, as we boast & post in FB or in other columns and groups ?  If we unite, it will be really worth it... But in spite of boasting like this, don't you think that, we Malayalis are basically "soft hearted" or "weak hearted" that we will fall for some HALWA talk by the politicians ?
 
BOYCOTT all politicians and the so-called AIR INDIA maharaja...They don't deserve our attention ...and do believe me.. I am very proud of saying that I made that very wise decision few years back itself, "not to travel" by AIR INDIA in future.....and I do know few NRIs from Toronto and US who never opt for AIR INDIA...Join the chorus, dear friends and do make it practical.....Don't stop at respecting only our "mudeers" and "kafeels"...START HAVING SOME SELF RESPECT ON OURSELVES....Once we start respecting ourselves, the whole world will start working alright for us.....
 
so please at least now, start boycotting ALL POLITICIANS and the AIR INDIA .....let it be in India or abroad...let us spread this message far and wide......
 
wishing all members a very fruitful day ahead,
 
engeekay2003
engeekay2003
  
    
 



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment