Friday 17 August 2012

[www.keralites.net] The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....

 

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....

Rajesh married to Sunita and have a 3-year old son Ritesh. We shall see the labyrinth of interaction between the two in the descending order.

Rajesh : "Sunita, I am telling you the truth. I really had some important meeting in my office."

Sunita : "Just shut up okay. All men are the same, all are liars.

Rajesh : "I am not lying. You can ask my colleague if you want to.

Sunita : "Yeah, right ! Now I have to waste my time and energy talking to your boring ill-mannered friends of yours!"

Rajesh : "Sunita, please calm down."

Sunita : You, your parents and your immature son will not let me live my life!"

Rajesh : "Why do you always have to talk like that about my parents?"

Sunita : "Oh yes, I forgot, I forgot that you have sold off your soul to them."

Rajesh : "Sunita, please, they might hear what you are saying. Ritesh also will hear that we are fighting.
"
Sunita : "Oh yeah, so now I am fighting. You never fight at all. You are the greatest saint of the world, right? Besides, I don't care who hears it. Let them hear what I say. They must know what kind of person you are."

Rajesh : "Fine, fine, my mistake. Now please don't say anything. Just calm down. There was an important meeting and I got late."

Sunita : "Then why do you even have to come late? You should have come tomorrow directly. I am just living like a slave in this house. I have become just a pathetic housewife. And your parents are lazing around the whole day. They have nothing to do."

Rajesh : "What are you saying? Who is treating you as a slave? You can do anything you want. You said you don't want to do any housework, I agree and we hired - not one but two maid servants. You said you want to invest money in the stock market. I gave it to you but you lost everything and still I didn't say anything to you. I am still giving you money to invest in the stock market. Now what more you want me to do?"

Sunita : "Why don't you just tell your parents to leave my house? I just don't like their presence. And I also don't like Ritesh being close to them. They are going to spoil him with their ancient teachings."

Rajesh : "Sunita, it is their house. The house is not even in my name. Besides, they are not bothering you at all. And Ritesh is going to learn a lot from his grandparents. "

Sunita : "Bullshit!"


Three Years earlier

Rajesh : "I don't believe you are pregnant. I am so happy. Great. I am going to be a father."

Sunita : "I am also happy. You are going to be a father."

Rajesh : "What do you think what name we should give to our son?"

Sunita : "I like Ritesh."

Rajesh : "Ritesh is okay name. I like Sunesh. Sun from Sunita and Esh from Rajesh. What do you think?"

Sunita : "That's a lousy name. I don't like that. Ritesh is the best."

Rajesh : " Okay, we will ask our parents."

Sunita : "Okay, but I know everybody will like Sunesh only. But I don't care. My son's name will be Ritesh and that's final."

Rajesh : "Okay darling. Whatever you wish."

Sunita : "I am not going to thank you for it."

Rajesh : "It is going to be so nice. Our son will play around with his grandparents. "

Sunita : "Yes, Ritesh will be lucky to have his grandparents. "

Rajesh : "He is going to call me daddy daddy."

Sunita : "So what ? He is going to call me mummy mummy. And you should know mummy is the best, not a father."

Rajesh : "Whatever you think Sunita."

Sunita : "What do you mean by that ? Am I wrong?"

Rajesh : "No, not at all. Mummy is stronger than the daddy, okay, happy now?"

Sunita : "Shut up and get me a glass of water, you lazy daddy."

Two Years Earlier

Sunita : "I love you Rajesh. Tell me you are never going to leave me alone."

Rajesh : "I never will. Trust me."

Sunita : "I promise I will never fight or even argue with you. Whatever you say, I will do it."

Rajesh : "And whatever you say, I will do it too."

Sunita : "Your parents are so nice. They are so experienced and so friendly. They have never treated me as an outsider. They treat me as their own daughter."

Rajesh : "I am glad you like my parents."

Sunita : "Don't worry Rajesh. I will always like and support your parents for life."

Rajesh : "Would you continue your career or would like to become a housewife?"

Sunita : "Of course a housewife. I don't want to pursue my career. I just want to take good care of my family."

Rajesh : "I mean you can surely do whatever you want to anytime. In my house there is no restriction at all."

Sunita : "I know, but I will always remain a nice housewife. Besides, being a housewife is actually a privilege and not some slavery as some women say. I will do all the housework and won't let you or your parents do any work in the house at all."

Rajesh : "I am always going to stand by you Sunita."

Sunita : "I will always love you from the bottom of my heart. I will never hurt you. Never."

Well, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. You decide which one is which.

I think Marriage institution is Good.
What we make out of Marriage is Bad.
And our ignorance and mistakes are Ugly.



Keep Smiling

PANKAJ SHARMA
pankaj.pkj1@gmail.com

"You are not responsible for what people think about you.
But you are responsible for what you give them to think about you"


Always trying to send good and best stuff.....J J J J J J J

My best part (Collection) is still awaiting.....


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment