Sunday 1 July 2012

[www.keralites.net] Thankful

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

Thankful

 

I'm  thankful    for   all   good   with   which

I've   been  blessed  throughout  life.

For  hardships , and for  heartaches too

For  failures,  trials  and  strife.

I'm  thankful   for  each  little  prayer

Someone  has  said  for me;

For  loving  thoughts , for  friendliness,

For  all  good  will  I  see.

 

  Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

My   thanks  for hands, with  which I could

Sciribe  someone on life's way;

For all   small   deeds  of kindness

I'm   allowed   to do each day

I'm  thankful   for  all  happiness,

Each long  hour  od  deep  sorrow;

God  thus  in  his great  mercy  gives

More  wisdom  for tomorrow.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

"Every time we remember to say 'thank you', we experience nothing less than heaven on earth."


 

 Happy   July  Everyone



 

 
 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 
 
 
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment