Sunday 1 July 2012

[www.keralites.net] God My Light

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

God  My   Light

 

God  my  light, gudie  me  every  day.

Never, ever lead  me  astray.

When  you  see  that  trouble's  near

I do not  worry,  Lord, you make  it  clear.

 

God   my   light, you  are my strength

If  it  looks  that  I may  fall   short,

Lord  , you  add  an  extra  length.

Take   this   ship,  through  the  storms  of  life.

Make  it  stronger   through  all   the  strife.

 

 

God   my  light,  let  my   candle  burn

So  all    can  see  and  live  and  learn.

Lord, never  let  me  hide flame

So  I  can  be  with  you  in  Jesus's  Name.

 

"God is around us everyday,
you can see him in the sky,
in the flowers, in the water,
and you can feel him in the wind,
in the warmth of the sun."

Have a  bless  week


 

 
 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment