Thursday 14 June 2012

[www.keralites.net] You Never

 


 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 

You  Never

 

You  Never   Said   I'm  Leaving

You  Never  Said   Goodbye

You  Were  Gone  Before  I  Knew  It.

And  Only  God   Knew  Why.

 

A  Million  Times  I Needed   You,

A   Million  Times  I  Cried

If  Love  Alone  Could  Have Saved  You,

You  Never  Would  Have  Died

 

In  Life  I  Loved   You  Dearly

In  Death  I  Love  You  Still

In   My   Heart   You  Hold  A  Place

That  No  One  Could  Ever  Fill

 

It  Broke  My  Heart  To  Lose  You

But  You  Didn't  Go  Alone

For  Part  Of   Me  Went  With  You

The  Day  God   Took   You  Home.

 

Happy   Father   Day  Dad

Love And  Miss  You

 

Lucy 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment