Tuesday 5 June 2012

[www.keralites.net] PRAYER

 


 

 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 PRAYER

 

Prayer is talking to God.

 Prayer time is that time when you fellowship with,
God commune with him and tell him your heart's desires.

 

God loves to hear from us.

This is why there are so many scripture verses ,

in the bible that speak of  prayer.

These verses of scripture give us a good guide to
follow and educate us on the topic of prayer. Basically, prayer is quite simply talking to God,

 For the believer, it includes intercessory prayer, where the believer lifts his/her voice to God on,

behalf  of others.

There  is power  in prayer when  you  talk to God,

and  prayer  to him earnestly and fervently,
and fervently, miracles happen!


PRAYER UNLOCKS THE BLESSINGS OF GOD!

God loves for us to talk to him.

He enjoys our company very much.

God is so good and gracious and kind to us.

He  loves us like one one else can and he loves,

to meet with us  meet  him and through  prayer!
Meet him every day!


Meet him as often as you would like to!
Ask him for your heart's desire every day!
Ask him over and over again!
He loves to bless us but he loves to hear from us through prayer.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 


Here are a few verses of scripture that speak of prayer.

 

 

Acts 2:42 (KJV) 

42. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread,

and  in prayers.

 

 

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)


6.  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by, prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your,

request be made known unto God.


7.  And the peace of God which passeth, all  understanding shall keep your heart and minds,

throught Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV)

3. Call unto me, and I will answer thee,

 and show thee great and mighty things which,

thou knowest not.

Mark 11:24 (KJV)

24. Therefore I say unto you,

What things soever ye desire, when ye pray,
believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Matthew 7:7 (KJV)

7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek,

and ye shall find; knock, and it
shall be opened unto you.

Psalm 32:6 (KJV)

6. For this shall every one that is godly pray unto, thee in a time when thou mayest be found.

surely in floods aof great waters they shall not come,
nigh unto him.

Matthew 6:5-7 (KJV)

5. And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the, hypocrites are  for they love to pray standing in the,

synaogues  and in the  corners of the streets that,

they may be seen of men.

Verily I say unto you They have their reward.

 
6. But thou, when thou prayest,

enter into thy closet and when thou hast shut,

thy door  pray to thy Father which is in secret,

and  thy Father  which seeth in secret shall reward,

thee openly.


7. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions,

as the heathen do for they think that they shall,

be heard for their much  speaking.

Psalm 34:4-6 (KJV)
4. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not
ashamed.
6. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all
his troubles.


Psalm 116:1-5 (KJV)


1. I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.


2. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

3. The sorrows of death compassed me and,

the pain of hell  gat hold upon me I found trouble,

and sorrow. 

 
4. Then called I upon the name of the LORD, O LORD, I beseech thee deliver my soul.


5. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous  yea,

our God is merciful.


11 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)

 
14. If my people, which are called by my name,

shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face,
 and turn from their wicked ways  then will I,
hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin,

 and will heal their land.

Now mine eyes shall be open and mine ears attent,

unto  the prayer that is made  in this place.

Have a blessed day in Jesus' name.
Amen and Amen.


  Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 
 
 
 
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment