Thursday 28 June 2012

[www.keralites.net] "I May Never See Tomorrow"

 

 


I May  Never  See  Tomorrow

 

I may never see tomorrow  , there's  no guarantee.

And   things  that happened  yesterday belong to history.

I can't predict the future, I  can't change the past.

 

I  have  just  the present  memories to treat as my last.

I must use this moment wisely, for soon it will pass away,

And be lost forever as a part  of yesterday.

 

I  must  exercise  compassion,

Be a  friend  unto  the friendless ,make their life complete,

 

The  unkind   things  I do today  may  never be undone,

And friendship that I fail to win, may never more be won.

I may not have another chance on bended knees to pray,

And I  thank God with a humble  heart for giving me this day!

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment