Thursday 5 April 2012

[www.keralites.net] I lOVe yOu

 

                                                                                                                                 

I LOVE YOU

Deep love in your heart
within me grows
Sparkling inside your 
kind eyes moonlight glows

When I hear your 
soft angelic warm voice
I realize why I have 
no other choice

But to surrender to 
your loving charms
Feel the bliss
wrapped between your arms

I see my self drowning
deep in your eyes
Through the tides 
of passion your gentleness rise

You are the sweetest prince
love will ever see
As we dive together in the ocean
you and me
 
 
Regards
rojapookal@ymail.com

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment