Tuesday 20 March 2012

[www.keralites.net] What You are???????

 

 
I am a rose, you are my thorns,clutching to me, protecting me.
 
I am the sun, you are my rays,helping me to shine and to be all that I can.
 I am a lake, you are my water,filling me with ideas, dreams, and hopes for the future.
 
 
I am a tree, you are my leaves,sharing who and what I amand becoming an important part of my life.
 
I am a heart, you are my beat,beating rhythmicalFor, you see, each day I love you more,Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. 
Have a Nice day
 
 
 
Prince

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment