Wednesday 28 March 2012

[www.keralites.net] I want you and me

 

I want you and me


I want to spend all my days with you. Wrestling over remotes; playing in the mud. Throwing each other in pools. Fighting over the last piece of cheesecake. Killing each other over which TV show were gonna watch. And then not watching it anyways. I want to make you mad and then kiss you. I want you & me. Forever.


My heart misses your pulse.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net



And when I first met you I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you. I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side. or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. when I first met you I never thought that I would love you.


If we could sit together a moment and talk forever just to pass the time, I would smile as the shivers and chills run down my spine, with your eyes are locked on mine.

The kiss spoke of all the passion I had coursing through every one of my veins, and about how my heart, which was pounding so incredibly fast at the moment, was pounding for him. It spoke of my addiction to his touch, to his kisses, to the way he made me feel. And last but not least, it spoke of how in love with him I was, which was so head over heels in love that there was no way I was ever going to fall out of it.



Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Every time you walk away or run away you take a piece of me with you there.Sometimes I just need to hear your breath.


If you have love, you dont need to have anything else. If you dont have it, it doesnt matter much what else you have.
I want You & Me......... FOREVER



A billion butterflies appear in my stomach every time I see you, and even more questions and "what if"'s pop into my mind, but, at the core of it all, beneath all that chaos, is just one simple, ever-stable constant: I love you.

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment