Tuesday 21 February 2012

Re: [www.keralites.net] Whom to complaint- Air India Express Refund on cancellation

 

Simple talking will not help. Get an advocate and send a notice asking for the principle amount and compound interest till now. It will make difference because the company is not closed. Abraham


From: Jai <jaidxb1@gmail.com>
To: Keralites <Keralites@YahooGroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Whom to complaint- Air India Express Refund on cancellation
 
Dear Pramod,

I really appreciate your Ans.

I face the same like another issue with Asset Homes, I had booked a 2BHK with Asset homes, Kochi and i have paid INR. 7,48,225/- in three payments and due to my father's bypass surgery and other expenses i withdraw the agreement and they have refunded INR. 6,84,187/-
Rest 64,038 is with them and they have told 10,000 is not payable because it is their charges and i am ready to leave the 4000 also
but they have to give me 50000 right....this happened in jan-2009 after that many visits at their cochin office/e-mails/phonecalls
last month also i have send an e-mail. I hope they never bothered (they are enjoying my hard earned sum since 2009)
I have all valid proofs (agreement/payment-receipt copies etc)

Please suggest an option

Best regards

Jairaj Athiyarath

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM, pramodh shivram <pramodh.shiv@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Anoop

Sorry to hear your plight.

If i was in your position, i would have taken this up with the media...newspapers and if posb Tv.
Once it comes in the media, these guys will be forced to give u an appropriate answer and to clear this issue. Next thing would be to file a complaint in the consumer court asking for a compensation. These guys have to be hit hard on their head and needs to be taught what is customer service.
 
thanks and regards
pramodh
On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Anoop B <anoopbca@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Memebers,
 
In July 2011, I applied through online in Air India Express for my visit to India. Before the date of travel, air india informed methat the particular flightI booked is cancelled andI can travel onnext day which is not convenient to me and I, in turn intimated them my unwillingness to travelon the rescheduled dateand I claimed for the full refund. I was received a mail from the customercare as below:
 
"Since you have made a booking online, please cancel your booking and collect as much refund as possible thru our online system.. balance amt will be refunded to your credit card manually & separately by our finance department."

I had follow up for the balance amount for the past7months, I didn't received a proper reply from concerned persons. Only message I got that they forwarded my mail to the finance dept.

Pls help me to whom I have to complaint for my genuine right as a customer.

Thanks & Regards,
Anoop.


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment