Friday 13 January 2012

[www.keralites.net] Stepping Stones

 

 

 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Stepping  Stones

 

The  Lord   came  to  me  like  a  dream  one

day  and  asked , "why  do  you  sorrow ?"

I  answered , "Lord   my  life  is  so full  of

pain.....

 

I  can' t  face  one  more  tomorrow.

The  Lord  sat  down  beside  me,

and  gently  took  my  hand...

He  said  Let  me  explain  to you and  then you'll,

Undestand....

 

Each  sorrow  is  a  stepping  stone ,

you  must  surmount  each day,

And  every  stepping  stone  you  climb,

is  a  sorrow  that's  passed  away.

The  road  of life is a  mountainside,

with crevices  in  which to be caught,

But  as  you  struggle on your way,

I   The  Rock , will  lend  support...

 

Every  Stepping  Stone  you  climb,

Makes  Spirit  and  heart  grow  strong,

Exercising  Character and  faith

This  road  seems  painful  and  long...

 

The  Way  is paved  with  stepping  stones,

To  uplift  your heart  and soul,

Though  Difficult  they  aid  your way,

To  a  City  paved  with  gold.

I  Know  that  you  are tired,

For  I  too  have  walked  this  way,

My  Sorrows  did  they  multiply,

But  I  cleared  many  stones away.

I  Left  my  rock to lift  you up,

I  Left  behind  my  story.

 

 

To  Give  you  strength  to  make  your  climb,

To  that  special  place  in glory.

And  never  fear  the  Rock  is  here,

You'll  never  climb  this  mountian  alone

Surmount  Life's  sorrows  continue on,

For  they are but stepping stones....

 
 


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment