Tuesday 4 October 2011

[www.keralites.net] Vitamin F

 

Vitamin F

If you take Vitamin F constantly you can be up to 30 years younger than your
real age.
The warmth of friendship stops stress and even in your tense moments
it decreases the chance of a cardiac arrest or stroke by 50 %.

I am so happy that I have a stock of Vitamins F!

In summary we should value our friends and keep in touch with them.

We should try to see the funny side of things and laugh together,

not forgetting to open our mouths big to swallow the floating Vitamins

F !!!!


Thank you for being my Vitamin F!


Oh lord, these brain cells you gave me!

They developed and vanished, but I now have to live with my ever growing
fat cells.

Fat me. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose
fitting clothing. Damn you If I HAD any loose fitting clothing why would I
sign up for weight loss class!

Mess up like me, I wish our life had three buttons, "CONTROL, ALT AND
DELETE" like PC, press together, forget all past and start all over again?

-- Nandakumar

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment