Tuesday 25 October 2011

[www.keralites.net] I love you (The 3 magical, ever important words)

 

I love you....!!


The 3 magical, ever important words.

They say action speaks louder than words, but no matter how wonderful a lover you might be,
if you never or rarely say I love you to your partner Im sure he/she will not be happy about it.
So, have you ever say "I love you" to someone special? Try to be more creative.
Say it with pictures on emails,

on a teddy bear, little presents, and the love of your live would really feel loved and cherished.
There are a lot of pictures that include I love you you may grab on the internet,
or better still, why not make it yourself ? After all, custom made is always more special.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
I love you snack
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
I love you pillow present
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
I love you Teddy Bear present
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
I love you chocolate gift

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
I Love You

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
I love you on hands

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net



Fun & Info @ Keralites.net   Fun & Info @ Keralites.net    Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment