Saturday 19 September 2020

[www.keralites.net] FWhy I am into Ayurveda? What you can learn from me?

 





     Disclaimer : This is General Health Advice.Consult Family





     Disclaimer : This is General Health Advice.Consult Family doctor

 



    
 MANGALORE\

Sent: Wednesday, 18 March 2015 5:49 PM
Subject: Why I am into Ayurveda? What you can learn from me?

Hi Hegde
This is Dr Hebbar of easyayurveda.com. 
During my childhood, I suffered a lot with health issues, I had four fractures at different times of school period, and a major abdominal surgery at the age of 9.
Thanks to incredible efforts of my brave mother, Smt. Padmakshamma, I would have died without her efforts. (still have 6 inch long suture mark on my tummy).  She is now, a retired teacher. 
I wanted to become a doctor since childhood and found out in due course of time, that there is no better way of healing than Ayurveda, the Indian system of Medicine.
Thanks to my mom again, though I lost my father at the age of 12, she put me through graduation and post graduation courses of Ayurveda, through a period of 9 long years. During my post graduation studies, she lived alone at home, while I was at hostel. 
After I post-graduated in 2008, I have been writing my experiences about Ayurveda in my blog - easyayurveda.com
Apart from being a blogger, I also am Ayurvedic doctor, Assistant Professor in an Ayurveda college and Ayurvedic pharma consultant. My hobbies - cricket, chess, classical music, reading biographies.
I live with my mom, wife and daughter.  
So, that is all about me. What about you? How awesome is your life? Let me know. Will be glad to hear. :)
Understanding basics of Ayurveda
For you to understand what Ayurveda is all about,  I would like you to read these two basic article. 
Please feel free to ask questions by replying to this email. I will be more than happy to serve you. :)
Here are the two article - 

Ways to connect with me - 
my facebook page - you can get updates of home remedies etc. - http://facebook.com/DrHebbar
My youtube channel - to learn all the home remedies and Ayurveda lessons - http://youtube.com/hebbarjv 

More in my next email. 
Wish you good health. 
Keep smiling (:
Dr Hebbar

Dr JV Hebbar, 7 208 G 12 Arhath Towers Opposite Jains PU College, Pranthya Village, Moodbidri, Mangalore, Moodbidri Mangalore, Karnataka 574227, INDIA




__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment