Sunday 19 April 2020

Re: [www.keralites.net] Please remove my mail id from mailing list

 

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR GROUP 

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:01 PM Carmen Dragone carmendragone2@gmail.com [Keralites] <Keralites@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 


Dear Sir: 

Every day I receive your email asking me to delete it from my contacts. But ... I don't know you, I never sent you anything, and I'm not in the Keralites group.
Therefore I beg you not to waste any more time sending me your complaints because I CANNOT DO ANYTHING: MAKE A MEMORY BECAUSE YOU  SIGNED UP IN SOME GROUPS AND THEY ARE THOSE WHO SEND YOU MESSAGES.

Thank you


El jue., 16 abr. 2020 a las 0:05, Madhampatti53 madhampatti53@gmail.com [Keralites] (<Keralites@yahoogroups.com>) escribió:
 

Please contact Kerala group.

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020, 08:09 janakiraman padmanabhan jpnabhan@yahoo.com [Keralites], <Keralites@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Madhampatti53 <madhampatti53@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment