Sunday 29 December 2019

[www.keralites.net] Re: [aryayouthgroup] EVR CALLED TAMIL A BARBARIC LANGUAGE

 

You say " THIS XAVIER SAYS, I AM INSULTING EVR." When did I say that. I hardly know anything about EVR. From the little I know about him I think he was too violent in words and actions.
" He further talks about Nair" You ask any Nair and he will confirm that the Pudava Kodukkal system of marriage between Brahmins and Nairs was common hardly 100 years ago.It was also called "Sambandham" There is a brief writeup on Sambandham at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nair_ceremonies_and_customs For your information one of my classmates in Engg was born of one such Sambandham and he does not know who his father is. This friend of mine is a pefect gentle man and he retired as the MD of one of the Kerala State enterprises.
When did I tell you " to mind about MY OWN CASTE ORDER." I do not even know about your caste nor do I care.
I do not know what Scythians means and it seems Mohan's clarification is also wrong.
There are tons of evidence - genetic, linguistic, scriptural etc - which proves that the Vedic people came from Eastern Europe. Thus last Sep when I visited Serbia I herb Serbians counting ek, do, teen etc to 12 digits - the same words that we use in Hindi. Then there are hundreds of words like dost which mean the same in Hindi and East European language. We also have about 2% Neanderthal DNA in us whereas some Adivasis do not have it which again provess that our origin was in Europe where the Neanderthals roamed 15000 years ago. I dont see why we should be ashamed of it.


On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 at 09:11, Kuppusamy kuppus_02@yahoo.com [aryayouthgroup] <aryayouthgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Mohanji,

Pl bear with me ! I will come back you on this soon !! 

On Friday, December 27, 2019, 12:26:32 PM GMT+5:30, Mohan Natarajan mohannatarajan2001@yahoo.co.in [aryayouthgroup] <aryayouthgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

dear  Kuppuji

I quoted EVR from his own writings. He called tamilians fools. He called tamil a barbaric

language. HE INSULTED TAMIL LANGUAGE AND TAMILIANS. WHEN I QUOTED

THIS XAVIER SAYS, I AM INSULTING EVR.This is funny. He further talks about Nairs

and ezhavas and asks me to mind about MY OWN CASTE ORDER.

Again I wrote that British told that both aryans and dravidians are outsiders. Caldwell wrote

that dravidians are scythiansXavier said that vedic people would have come from Black sea.

I write one thing and without reading fully, Xavier abuses me. He forgets that I can give back

in full. I am quiet for the sake of decorum.  He further talks about Nairs and ezhavas and asks

me to set my caste in order before criticising EVR. What is the connection between what I wrote

and XAVIER'S reply. .

mohan



--

"All new ideas good or bad, great or small start with a one-man minority" - anonymous

A man without god is a man. A God without man is nothing!!

The greatest knowledge is the knowledge that there is so much more to know and the greatest discovery is the discovery that there is so much more to discover

__._,_.___

Posted by: Xavier William <varekatx@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment