Friday 6 December 2019

[www.keralites.net] Devang Karia lost 51 kgs following Ojas Life.-

 

It is free , no medicines - Ojas Life 


I m 43 years old Devang Karia from Thane. I had attended seminaar of atulbhai on 23rd march 2018 held at Bhiwandi with my friends and since then I m following ojas lifestyle (20 months now) and will follow in my entire life .
By God's grace I didnt have any health problems but my only concern was my obesity.. I was 104 kgs as on 23rd march 2018. After listening to Atulbhai, I was instantly convinced of getting connected to mother nature by consuming raw food & made my mind to religiously follow tips of Atulbhai and immd started with it.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and text

I stopped drinking tea , coffee , milk and all milk products . I started my day with enima( did for 140 days non stop as I was massive 104 kgs ). In breakfast I have green juice or fruits. In Lunch I have sprouts with salads and green & khajoor / imli chutney . At evening i did again enima at around 6pm followed with dinner ( before sunset )of roti of juwar or bajra with 1 vegetable and raw jaggery. (stopped eating wheat completely)

Happy to share that I lost 31 kgs in just 6 months and came upto 73 kgs which is required as per height . I do eat my fav food at restaurants, functions and parties occasionally but overall follow ojas diets very strictly and religiously and therefore succeeded in it . I use to go for morning walks before but after losing weight I started running and even participate in marathons .My personal best is mins 60.53 sec for 10kms .I think every human being should follow OJAS LIFESTYLE and lead a healthy life free of all deceases .

Being inspired by voluntary service for Noble cause I too participate OJAS SEMINARS as volunteers and feel so happy to create healthy society. Now I am part of Ojas family & Mission Healthy Inadia 2025! All credit goes to dear Atulbhai. thanks and regards to Atulbhai. God bless you.

Devang karia
9820470887


Ojas Life Founder  Atul Shah M 98224 12345

It is free

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ravi Narasimhan <ravi.narasimhan.in@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment