Thursday 4 July 2019

[www.keralites.net] Aakash Srivastava Zonal Sales Head in Pharma Company.-reversed diabetes lost 17 kg weight.

 


I am Aakash Srivastava Zonal Sales Head in Pharma Company. 
I am 46 years young. I was Diabetic from last 5 yrs taking daily 1 tablet of Glimipride 1mg+ Metformin 5mg+ Pioglitazone from last 3 years. 
Inspite of taking medicines my sugar was not in control.

I attended Ojas Seminar 9 months back. ( Seminars are free ) After adopting Ojas Lifestyle, my fasting sugar range below 140 without medicine. All my medicines are stopped from last 8 months. In addition I have reduced 17 kg weight and now I feel quite energetic. I was 97 kg months back now I am 80 kg.
Image may contain: 3 people, sunglasses and text

I convey my heartfelt thanks to Ojas Parivaar for changing my life.
[ NB: Ojas Life conducts free seminars on how reverse life style diseases ]
Regards
Aakash Srivastava
+919979892923


__._,_.___

Posted by: Ravi Narasimhan <ravi.narasimhan.in@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment