Sunday 24 February 2019

[www.keralites.net] The World is Mine

 

THE WORLD IS MINE
Today, upon a bus, I saw a very beautiful woman and wished I were as beautiful.
When suddenly she rose to leave, I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and used a crutch. But as she passed, she passed a smile.
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two legs; the world is mine.
I stopped to buy some candy.The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it'd do no harm And as I left, he said to me,
"I thank you, you've been so kind.It's nice to talk with folks like you.
You see," he said, "I'm blind."
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two eyes; the world is mine.
Later while walking down the street, I saw a child I knew
He stood and watched the others play, but he did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said, "Why don't you join them dear?"
He looked ahead without a word. I forgot, he couldn't hear.
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two ears; the world is mine.
With feet to take me where I'd go..
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine.
If this poem makes you feel thankful, just forward it to your friends
. After all, it's just a simple reminder that we have so much to be thankful for!
Give the gift of love. It never comes back empty!
I have been truly blessed with AWESOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS
 Image may contain: text that says 'Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from YOU, but simply to say THANK YOU for all i have.'

    
Whatsapp Group+91 98450 81888
HOME REMEDY  IN INDIA
 MANGALORE.INDIA
homemeremedyinindia-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in
Hands that serve are Holier than Lips that Pray
Pl send name and place  for joining whatsapp Group

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment