Tuesday 16 October 2018

[www.keralites.net] Girish Gogia Positive Man 95% paralysis, bladder not functional, respiratory system just 50%- [1 Attachment]

 

Girish Gogia Positive Man : - I cannot move an inch on my own, all 4 limbs not functioning, digestive system has given way, 95% paralysis, bladder not functional, respiratory system just 50% etc. Inspite of all the physical limitations, day to day challenges and adversities, I make it a point to live life with a smile and a Positive Attitude. I am blessed by the Almighty God with a lot of positive energy.

My wife Eesha who also very unfortunately suffers frommultiple sclerosis & is 70% paralyzed & bed ridden since last 7 years & also makes it a point to Motivate & Inspire people all around her. Inspite of the challenges & adversities both of us face each day of our lives, we have not given up hope. We finally realized the true purpose of our lives and therefore decided to share our real life experiences and share our positive energy and the benefits of positive attitude with millions of people across the Globe. : - I cannot move an inch on my own, all 4 limbs not functioning, digestive system has given way, 95% paralysis, bladder not functional, respiratory system just 50% etc. Inspite of all the physical limitations, day to day challenges and adversities, I make it a point to live life with a smile and a Positive Attitude. I am blessed by the Almighty God with a lot of positive energy.

My wife Eesha who also very unfortunately suffers from multiple sclerosis & is 70% paralyzed & bed ridden since last 7 years & also makes it a point to Motivate & Inspire people all around her. Inspite of the challenges & adversities both of us face each day of our lives, we have not given up hope. We finally realized the true purpose of our lives and therefore decided to share our real life experiences and share our positive energy and the benefits of positive attitude with millions of people across the Globe.



Looking at growing stress levels, negative attitude, chronic diseases, a lot of suffering and negative energy everywhere around the world, I turned myself into a motivational speaker, inspirational speaker and travel around the Globe conducting motivational Workshops, spreading happiness, positivity and make it a point to motivate and put smiles on every face and have decided to encourage people, motivate them and spread positive energy until my last breath.

I was also awarded with the KARMAVEER CHAKRA MEDALLION by the INTERNATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF NGO'S instituted by the UNITED NATIONS (New Delhi, India) for pro-active citizenship.

I was also conferred with one of the most prestigious "Positive Health Hero Award 2013" by Indian Superstar Hrithik Roshan, organized by Dr. Batra's Foundation and Bajaj Auto (Mumbai, India).

Awarded in 2014 THE MTC GLOBAL TOP TEN THINKERS AWARD, from MTC GLOBAl (Bangalore, India).

Awarded IN 2014/15 THE REX KARMAVEER GLOBAL FELLOWSHIP AWARD AND KARMAVEER CHAKRA MEDALLION FROM INTERNATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF NGO'S instituted by the UNITED NATIONS (New Delhi, India). 

By the grace of Almighty, The title of "The Positive Man" was bestowed upon me by the most leading newspaper of India "The Times of India". As a motivational, inspirational speaker I speak on the subjects such as Positive Thinking, Mind Power, Will Power, Power of Subconscious Mind, Meditation, My Personal Experience with Law of Attraction, Power of Thoughts, Power of Words, Self-Discipline, Motivation & Spirituality, Unlocking the infinite potential in your DNA, living in synchronization with laws of nature, unleashing the infinite power in 100 billion neurons in your brain, overcoming adversity etc.

So what if me and my Wife Eesha are both 90% and 70% paralyzed since 15 long years, we have been blessed by the Almighty to keep smiling inspite of all adversities we face each day to survive.

It's not our paralysis that we focus on, it's the neck upwards wise and rational analysis that we focus on. It is so important to have a wide angle lens attitude to broaden your horizons.

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will LIVE forever
YOU ARE BORN TO WIN!

The last 14 years of neck downwards complete paralysis has been absolutely mind boggling and the best phase of my life. You may be wondering how? I am sure you wish to know how can someone be so happy inspite of being 90% paralyzed and dependent for every little thing on a care taker 24/7 round the clock.

So what if I can't drink a drop of water on my own, how does it matter? 
So what if I can't eat a morsel on my own, how does it matter? 
So what If I can't take a shower or dress up on my own, how does it matter? 
So what if I cannot move an inch on my own, how does it matter? 

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars." 

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

I certainly don't regret my experiences because without them, I couldn't imagine who or where I would be today. Life is an amazing gift to those who have overcome great obstacles, and attitude is everything!

Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.


"TILL THE TIME I AM BREATHING AND THERE IS OXYGEN ON PLANET EARTH, I SHALL NOT ALLOW A SINGLE BAD DAY IN MY LIFE.

ON A GLOBAl MISSION TILL MY LAST BREATH. NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTON, NOW IS THE TIME TO TOUCH AND LIGHT UP LIVES."

Full article in his website and link below 

website 

Please share this


__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Ravi Narasimhan <ravi.narasimhan.in@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
a1.jpg

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment