Saturday 11 August 2018

[www.keralites.net] Meet Nouf Marwaai, the face of yoga revolution in Saudi Arabia

 


Meet Nouf Marwaai, the face of yoga revolution in Saudi Arabia
Nouf-Marwaai.jpg

Nouf Marwaai made yoga legal in Saudi Arabia : -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOzOe4VgmEA

video 1 min 41 seconds



Q: How did you reach the idea of learning yoga?A: I was born with auto immune disease and suffered a lot. I was unable to lead a normal lifestyle. Somebody once told me about yoga and then I started reading about it. The more I did my research the more I got hooked to the idea.



Q: Then where did you go?A: First I went to Australia where I was also completed my studies. Then I went to India as Australia did not have Ayurvedic centres. My illness had started to attack my kidneys. I went to Kerala and met with Ayurvedic doctors. It was then I started to improve and since then I have stuck to yoga.



Q: What all did you learn in India?A: I went to Kerala and studied Ayurveda. Then I went to Delhi and also to Himalayas. I went to several places to study the practice of yoga.



Q: Did your family have any apprehensions? A: My family had apprehensions but I didn't listen. My health was improving and it was much better than being on chemotherapy. I did face difficulties. My parents were supportive but other relatives were very critical and felt that I was destroying my career. Later they came to my clinic for consultations and training.


http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-meet-nouf-marwaai-the-face-of-yoga-revolution-in-saudi-arabia-2560205




__._,_.___

Posted by: Ravi Narasimhan <ravi.narasimhan.in@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment