Tuesday 10 July 2018

[www.keralites.net] DEDICATED TO ALL WOMEN

 

Dedicated to all women
My Wife DOES NOT WORK!
Conversation between a Husband (H) and a Psychologist (P):
P : What do you do for a living Mr. Bandy?
H : I work as an Accountant in a Bank.
P : Your Wife ?
H : She doesn't work. She's a Housewife only.
P : Who makes breakfast for your family in the morning?
H : My Wife, because she doesn't work.
P : At what time does your wife wake up for making breakfast?
H : She wakes up at around 5 am because she cleans the house first before making breakfast.
P : How do your kids go to school?
H : My wife takes them to school, because she doesn't work!
P : After taking your kids to school, what does she do?
H : She goes to the market, then goes back home for cooking and laundry. You know, she doesn't work!
P : In the evening, after you go back home from office, what do you do?
H : Take rest, because I am tired due to all day works!
P : What does your wife do then?
H : She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals for me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids to bed.
Whom do you think works more, from the story above???
The daily routines of your wives commence from early morning to late night. That is called 'DOESN'T WORK'??!!
Yes, Being Housewives do not need Certificate of Study, even High Position, but their ROLE/PART is very important!
Appreciate your wives. Because their sacrifices are uncountable. This should be a reminder and reflection for all of us to understand and appreciate each others roles.
All about a WOMAN ....
When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.
When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock.
Never hurt her or take her wrong or for granted...
Forward to every woman to make her smile and to every man to make him realize a woman's worth...!!!
A heart touching message..... by a woman..."
Some one asked her.......
Are you a working woman or a house-wife ??
She replied : Yes I am a full time working house-wife.
I work 24 hours a day.....
I'm a "mum",
I'm a wife,
I'm a daughter,
I'm a daughter-in-law.....
I'm an Alarm clock,
I'm a Cook,
I'm a Maid,
I'm a Teacher,
I'm a waiter,
I'm a nanny,
I'm a nurse,
I'm a handyman,
I'm a Security officer,
I'm a Counsellor,
I'm a comforter,
I don't get holidays,
I don't get sick leave,
I don't get day off......
I work through day and night.....
I'm on call......
all hours and get paid with a sentence.....
"what do you do all day"
Dedicated to all women
Woman has the most unique character like salt. Her presence is never remembered but Her absence makes all the things tasteless!
Pass it to all the lovely ladies.....your Mother. .....your Wife......your daughter ...your sister.....your friend.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor



    
Whatsapp Group+91 98450 81888
HOME REMEDY  IN INDIA
 MANGALORE.INDIA
homemeremedyinindia-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in
Hands that serve are Holier than Lips that Pray
Pl send name and place  for joining whatsapp Group

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment