Wednesday 14 December 2016

[www.keralites.net] CURE ACIDITY BY WATER THERAPY

 

 Cure Acidity By Water Therapy
Water therapy

When I heard this for the first time I was also astonished just like you. Can water be used for any therapy? What is there in water? Only H2O – a natural fluid nothing else!
A friend of mine told me that any disease can be treated by water. Naturally I didn't believe it. Then he told me to do some simple things for only 15 days. I had to drink four glasses of warm water in the morning as soon as I awake even before brushing the teeth. Then up to 45 minutes I have to restrict myself from taking anything. After those 45 minutes I could take anything. Then after each meal I have to drink one glass of warm water within ten minutes and nothing could be taken within two hours thereafter. That's all I have to follow for only 15 days and he assured me that I will be relieved from the chronic acidity problem I was having for a couple of years. It sounded amazing and I didn't have any problem taking water in emptystomach. The only thing bothered me that I used to take bed tea as soon as I used to awake. There were lot of articles on the same subject on the net, but none was supported by medical science. There were lot of theories, lot of arguments, but I could not find any conclusion. After a few days of hesitation I finally decided to follow what my friend said for two weeks.
The first day when I took four glasses of warm water I felt some uneasiness in the stomach. But it didn't last long. I felt better after taking the breakfast. I was happy that I had been able to consume so much of warm water without much of difficulties. I had taken it as a challenge and I believed that nothing will happen and after the suggested time I could prove that those all theories are simply useless.
But it didn't happen as I thought. The first result I got in the next morning. I was a patient of constipation since my childhood. The second morning I got an amazing experience. It had never happened in my life! My bowl got cleared within a few minutes. It was such a relief only those people could realize who are having constipation.
I was taking omaz tablet every morning as prescribed by my doctor for the relief of acidity. From the second day I stopped taking that and amazingly I found that the acidity problem didn't bother me! Every day I was feeling better than the previous day. My big tummy seemed to be reduced a little. And after ten days I found that my weight also reduced almost one KG.
I really don't know whether you will believe it or not. It sounds like a fairy tale! I myself couldn't find any medical support for this. Still I will recommend you to practice it for a couple of weeks. After all I didn't find any side effect for this and we all know that water is not a harmful element for our body.
Image may contain: drink

 
    MANGALORE
Think Good Do Good
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hegdemd
& Whatsap Group +91 93433 66788
Twitter:MDHEGDE888

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment